Technical Focussed Services
In a career of over 40 years, Peter has built, lead and directed teams which have delivered several hundred consultancy assignments for public infrastructure such as Rail, Road, Ports, Airports and Urban Development in areas as diverse as:
- Management consulting and organizational restructuring;
- Strategy and development of transport and infrastructure projects;
- Project economics and options evaluation and assessment;
- Environmental impact assessment and planning;
- Civil infrastructure and structural engineering design and construction;
- Project delivery.
While maintaining overall responsibility and hands on involvement for all projects within the Division for which he held corporate responsibility, Peter always continued to personally undertake assignments of a more strategic nature or requiring one on one working with a customer’s senior management.
Internal Company Focussed Services
As a leader in, and often creator of, the transport and infrastructure consulting capabilities in the previous organisations in which he has worked, Peter has been responsible from time to time for:
- Board level management;
- Corporate, Organizational and Divisional Leadership;
- Business planning;
- Organizational strategy and direction setting;
- Development of new areas of business;
- Marketing and client relationships;
- Financial management and controls;
- Staff recruitment and development;
- Business publications and marketing materials.
In addition to technical advisory services related to projects, Peter’s academic training in business administration and practical experience in management of professional services firms, enables him to provide services in these matters.